The Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has been established according to the UAE Federal Law by Decree No. 3 of 2003 – Telecom Law. TRA is responsible for the management of every aspect of the telecommunications and information technology industries in the UAE. Despite its relatively short life-span, TRA has exceeded expectations by achieving its projected goals in record time.
- Unmanned Aircraft systems (UAS)View
- Aeronautical Radio Systems Regulations v2.0 issued by the TRA in March 2016View
- Reviewing the Telecommunication Consumer Protection RegulationsView
- preparing the customer guide for the program ERTEQAView
- Development of summer camp for the TRA programmeView