This involves registering telecom equipment with Testing before they are imported in the UAE in accordance with the laws and regulations / Is requested before selling devices in UAE markets
To view FAQ, Click here
To view technical standards, Click here
- Log in using the existing username and password.
- Submit the online request form
- Pay the fees
- Submit Equipment’s Sample
- Receive the service
Company Registered as Telecommunications equipment supplier - TRA
Application should be submitted by a company registered in the TRA Type approval system:
- To fill in the online request form
- Provide technical documentation required for Advanced Equipment Registration level:
- Declaration of IMEI security.
- List of approved IMEI.
- Declaration of Conformity
- Test reports issued by a recognized test labs (International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC).
- Technical Datasheet
- Performing additional technical tests at the telecom equipment National Lab.
- Samples should be submitted To TRA:
- Normal Sample
- Testing Sample with RF Cable
- Fee payment
Application Review: 500 AED
Certificate: 200 AED
Testing depends on the device:
- Emergency Broadcast Test 2100 AED
Type Approval Senior Engineer
Register as Telecommunications equipment supplier - TRA