All annual Spectrum authorizations are renewable. The renewal period start 30 days before expiry and valid to 30 days after expiry. The TRA will initiate a smart renewal process on the day of expiry allowing the invoice to be generated. The invoice will available on the applicant online portal for settlement. Applicant may apply for cancellation if not welling to renew the authorization.
TRA will cease the authorization 30 days after the authorization expiry if invoice is not settled or cancellation request is not submitted.
- Fill in and submit the online application form for renewal at the TRA website.
- Payment of spectrum fees as per the issued invoice, within the specified deadline, as per the frequency spectrum fees regulation
- TRA will issue frequency spectrum authorization and send it to the applicant online.
Frequency spectrum users from individual, business and government sectors.
- Copy of passport (and Copy of valid residency visa for non-UAE Nationals) for Amateur Radio services
- Personal data application form for Amateur Radio services
For Government and Business
No Document required
- E- Payment
- Bank Transfer
- Cheque Deposit
Assist. Engineer spectrum allocation
- Fill in the application form.
- Payment of spectrum fees.
- TRA Website
- Abu Dhabi and Dubai Offices