The ICT development Fund provides financial support to undergraduate students enrolled in ICT related disciplines and prepare them to become future corporate leaders who contribute effectively to the UAE’s economic development.
The criteria for Undergraduate Projects scholarships is:
- Individuals must be UAE nationals with a record of excellent academic performance.
- Individuals must be students in the UAE, and the graduation project must be related to the ICT sector.
- Maximum funding is AED 20,000 through the course duration
- 100% of project fees can be funded, and not exceeding the grant budget.
- Undergraduate projects must be within and outside the UAE at ICT Fund-approved universities.
- Key factors for consideration include applicant qualifications, commitment to the UAE, area of study, technical application completeness and merit, and financial application completeness and correctness.
Please download the application form , fill it and attach it while submiting the funding application from here